Adam Business WiMAX enables you to benefit from high speed internet access, even if you are based in a traditional broadband blackspot area.
Choose your plan:
|Plan||Monthly Fee||Quota||Cost per GB
12 month contract
|Cost per GB
24 or 36 month contract
Choose your setup:
|Contract Period||Setup Fee||Hardware|
|24 months||$485||Billion 7800VDOX + WiMAX Antenna|
|24 months||$200||BYO Router + WiMAX Antenna|
|12 months||$685||Billion 7800VDOX + WiMAX Antenna|
|12 months||$400||BYO Router + WiMAX Antenna|
|Cost per GB|
|Minimum cost over contract period|
As with every internet connection, your actual speeds may vary due to factors such as the age and specification of your computer, the capabilities of your modem and the condition of your home wiring. In addition, the internet sites you access could experience strong demand, which will affect the site's ability to serve you information as quick as your connection speed.
All Adam Internet WiMAX plans come with:
- Generous quota with no excess download charges (shaped to 256/256 kbps).
- Static IP address included.
- Business support based in Adelaide.
- Mobile Broadband available on request. This can be used for emergency backup/redundant service, if required.
All about your quota
- No excess fees for going over your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, we just shape your speed to 256/256 kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- Only downloads count towards your monthly quota when usage is in accordance with our Acceptable Usage Policy.