Netcomm NB11W Login Setup GuideThis guide will walk you through setting up the Netcomm NB11W modem to get access to the Internet.
Configuring the Modem for Internet Access
- To start, open Internet Explorer. For this unit you must use Internet Explorer to access the configuration page.
- At the top of the browser window is the address bar, this may currently contain a website address such as:
Delete this address entirely and type in the following number:
Press Enter on the keyboard.
- A login prompt will be displayed requesting a username and password. This is the modem username and password and is not to be confused with your Adam Internet username and password.
Enter the username admin and the password admin. Click OK.
- Once the browser has logged in, the Device Info page will be displayed. This page contains information about the modem and connection such as firmware version and connection speeds.
On the left hand menu, Click on Quick Setup.
- In the Quick Setup menu, enter in the following settings:
- User ID: email@example.com (all lowercase)
- Password: your Adam password (all lowercase)
- VPI: 8
- VCI: 35
- Click Save & Reboot
- To test the connection, enter the following website into the browser's address bar:
http://www.google.com.auif the Google search engine page loads, you are now ready to browse the Internet.