Netcomm NB6 Login Setup GuideThis guide will walk you through setting up the Netcomm NB6 modem to get access to the Internet.
Configuring the Modem for Internet Access
- To start, open an internet browser window (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.). The page will not finish loading, this is normal as we are not connected to the Internet yet.
- At the top of the browser window is the address bar, this may currently contain a website address such as:
Delete this address entirely and type in the following number:
Press Enter on the keyboard.
- A login prompt will be displayed requesting a username and password. This is the modem username and password and is not to be confused with your Adam Internet username and password.
Enter the username admin and the password admin. Click OK.
- Once the browser has logged in, the modem status Quick Start page will be displayed.
It will automatically be on the Connect to Internet page, if not, click Connect to Internet on the left-hand menu.
- In the grey box, enter in the following settings:
- User ID: email@example.com (all lowercase)
- Password: your Adam password (all lowercase)
Click Connect and wait for the modem to connect.
- To test the connection, enter the following website into the browser's address bar:
http://www.google.com.auif the Google search engine page loads, you are now ready to browse the Internet.