Choose your Turbo Pack:
Choose your plan:
|Plan||Monthly Fee||Quota||Cost / GB|
Data Quota is provided on a on-peak (8am to 2am) off-peak (2am to 8am) basis.
Choose your setup:
|Contract Period||Setup Fee||Hardware|
|24 months||$50||Netcomm NB16WV|
|24 months||$0||No router|
|12 months||$150||Netcomm NB16WV|
|12 months||$50||No router|
|No fixed term||$250||Netcomm NB16WV|
|No fixed term||$100||No router|
|Cost per GB|
|Minimum cost over contract period|
As with every internet connection, your actual speeds may vary due to factors such as the age and specification of your computer, the capabilities of your modem and the condition of your home wiring. In addition, the internet sites you access could experience strong demand, which will affect the site's ability to serve you information as quick as your connection speed.
Netphone – phone without the phone line
Netphone is a phone service that works over your fibre connection. It costs an extra $9.95 per month, which includes all your local & national calls. You'll need a VOIP-enabled modem to use your Netphone service. You can even get all your calls to standard Australian mobiles as well as to landlines in selected international destinations included by adding one of our new Call Packs.
For more information, check out our Netphone page.
All Adam Internet Fibre to the Home plans come with:
- Generous quota with no excess download charges (shaped to 128/128kbps)
- Access to the Adam Internet Freezone
- Up to 10 email addresses & 1GB webspace
- Premium virus & spam email protection
- Local support based in Adelaide
All about your quota
- No excess fees for going over your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, we just shape your speed to 128/128 kbps for the remainder of your billing month.
- Only downloads count towards your fibre monthly quota.