Netcomm NB9WMAXX Login Setup GuideThis guide will walk you through setting up the Netcomm NB9WMAXX modem to get access to the Internet.
Configuring the Modem for Internet Access
- To start, open an internet browser window (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.). The page will not finish loading, this is normal as we are not connected to the Internet yet.
- At the top of the browser window is the address bar, this may currently contain a website address such as:
Delete this address entirely and type in the following number:
Press Enter on the keyboard.
- A login prompt will be displayed requesting a username and password. This is the modem username and password and is not to be confused with your Adam Internet username and password.
Enter the username admin and the password admin. Click OK.
- Once the browser has logged in, the modem status page will be displayed. This page contains information about the modem and connection such as firmware version and connection speeds.
On the left hand menu, Click on Basic > ADSL Quick Setup.
- In the ADSL Quick Setup menu, enter in the following settings and click Save & Reboot:
- User ID: email@example.com (all lowercase)
- Password: your Adam password (all lowercase)
- VPI: 8
- VCI: 35
- To test the connection, enter the following website into the browser's address bar:
http://www.google.com.auif the Google search engine page loads, you are now ready to browse the Internet.