ADSL Broadband Plans
We have a range of ADSL broadband plans, where you can choose the amount of data you need, which phone bundle you want, and a whole range of other options that can be tailored to best suit you.
With our ADSL service you can not only enjoy great value plans, but a range of additional services. You will recieve 10 email addresses with email protection against virus and spam threats, plus 1GB of webspace.
We also won't charge your for excess usage. Your service speed will simply be reduced, letting you know that you have reached your quota. If you do use up your monthly allowance, yiy can buy a data pack to keep you going until the next month.
ADSL broadband plans also have access to Adam Internet Freezone. Freezone gives you access to a range of music, sport and TV entertainment sites that won’t use up your monthly data allowance.
Check out the options below and find the perfect ADSL broadband package for you.
- Adam Network ADSL2+our own network
- Off-Net ADSL1&2+if you're outside our network
All Adam Internet Residential Broadband DSL plans come with
Adam Internet Freezone
Music, sport & tv entertainment
10 email addresses
Complimentary email protection
against virus & spam threats
No excess quota usage charges
We simply shape all excess use
Local customer service
Support when you need it most.
A backup dialup account
with unlimited hours & no cut-off
If you go over your quota, you can buy a Data Pack to keep your going for the rest of the month. You can purchase a Data Pack through Adam Internet Toolbox
- $10 provides 10GB extra usage
- $15 provides 20GB extra usage
- $30 provides 50GB extra usage
- $50 provides 100GB extra usage
- $80 provides 200GB extra usage
What is Freezone?
Freezone is a hand-picked set of sites, servers and entertainment you can visit without using up your monthly quota. Better still, if the unthinkable happens and you do max out your quota, you can still access the Freezone at full speed.
- Our standard setup fee of $79.95 applies to all plans unless otherwise specified.
- Bundle your broadband service with a landline phone for 24 months and save on your setup fee:
- Adam Network customers will have their setup fee waived - saving $79.95.
- Off-net customers will be charged a $39.95 setup fee - saving $40.
- When you sign up for a 24-month contract, you receive a $80 discount on a new Netcomm NB16WV-02.
- You'll need an active phone service for your broadband connection - bundling broadband with Home Phone gives you extra quota each month on all plans.
- Both uploads and downloads count towards your monthly quota.
- If you exceed your quota, your download speed is shaped for the remainder of your billing month.
- You may switch between our broadband plans at any time without incurring contract break fees. A plan change fee applies when switching to a plan of equal or lesser value.
- Home Phone and Call Packs are subject to our Acceptable Use Policy
- If you are connecting a new line please note that we are unable to confirm DSL eligibility until your new phone service is connected. In the event that your chosen broadband service is not available then we will contact you to discuss your options. Any costs such as phone line connection fees, line rental and usage charges will still apply for the duration of the newly connected phone service.
For more information, please refer to our terms, fees & guarantees.
Is this your first time buying broadband?
To get your broadband up and running, you'll need in your home:
An active phone landline so your broadband hardware can connect to the internet. If you get your phone through us, we reward you with extra quota each month. Check out our home phone plans.
This is the box that connects you to the internet, via your phone line. We recommend Netcomm NB16WV-02 because it's easy to set up and works with Adam TV with Fetch and Netphone.
This little gadget plugs into your phone so the internet doesn't drop out when you make phone calls. We'll send you one of these with any modem you purchase from us.